Friday, September 13, 2013

Transitioning out of transition...

Well, I was finally able to move into an apartment this week.  The reason that it took three weeks to get figured out was because we needed to know exactly how many other guys form the US were actually going to join me.  Thankfully, God provided and both, Nick Kellogg (Western Michigan University) and Eric Coombs (Central Michigan University) were able to come.

As much as God really provided for me in those first few weeks without an apartment, I was ready to move into a place of my own.  Now I can begin to make the transition out of this phase of transitioning, and settle down a bit.  This will be very nice, because I now have a bedroom that I can call my own to go to when I need some time away from people, or just a quiet place to get work done.  This will also help me develop a nice daily routine, so that I will be more efficient and effective in my ministry.  In the meantime, if you so desire, check out these pics of our new place:


Our street number is:
Statenlaan 167




This is what you see when you first open the door.  The kitchen is the first left, and the living room is straight ahead.


This is the shower room.  The toilet has a little room of its own.


This is my bedroom with a nice big, dutch window.  Sorry mom, I didn't make my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment